1. Pulse (bioelectric) therapy
The low-intermediate frequency therapy device combines physics, bionics, Chinese classical medicine and modern microelectronics technology to develop physiotherapy instruments. It has six functions: simulated hammering, acupuncture, kneading, cupping, scraping, and massage.
Bioelectricity is the change in potential and polarity that occurs in the organs, tissues, and cells of living things during their life. It is a kind of physical and chemical change in the process of life activities. It is a manifestation of normal physiological activities and a basic feature of living tissue.
2. Thermal therapy
The warming function is a kind of physical health method, which uses a heat source as a mediator to transfer heat to the body to improve the temperature of various parts of the human body. The heat of the heat source can be transmitted to the body by conduction through the medium.
|M1||20Hz-70Hz||Dissolve fat of abdominal|
|M2||5Hz-30Hz||Enhance muscle movement|
|M3||20Hz-119Hz||Improve blood circulation|
|M6||1Hz-255Hz||Stimulate nerve and muscle system|
- People implanted with cardiac pacemaker or other electronic equipment do not use it.
- People who is using arthficial heart-lung machine equipment.
- Wearing ECG measurement equipment, high frequency equipment, short wave equipment and micro wave equipment.
- Cancer patients, traumatic patients, fever: Forbidden
- Women during menstrual period: Caution
- Pregnant women: Forbidden
- Infants and young children and patients with perceptual disturbance is strictly prohibited.
Do not use the pulse function near the heart, upper neck, head, eyes, mouth or skin disorders.
During using, if user feel uncomfortable or the unit is abnormal, please stop using immediately and consult with the professionals.