History of hydrogen therapy
- The most famous study was published in 1975 by American scholar Dole et al. in the journal SCIENCE on the treatment of skin diseasewith hydrogen.
- In 2001, French scientists demonstrated that the same pressure of hydrogen had a therapeutic effect
- Professor Tata’s team reported that giving rats 2% hydrogen gas has therapeutic effect on some diseases.
What is hydrogen?
- Hydrogen is a chemical element, the first on the periodic table.
- The usual elemental form of hydrogen is hydrogen gas.
- It is a colorless, odorless, highly flammable gas composed of diatomic molecules. Hydrogen gas is the lightest gas.
- The smallest, lightest, most, most harmless and most obvious antioxidant effect in the world.
Is hydrogen safe?
- The diver breathes hydrogen for diving
- Official EU/US document – hydrogen is a food additive
- Japan considers hydrogen inhalation a medical procedure
- Higher Effective
- More Help on Human Breathing System
- 7 Function in 1
- SPE Plus PEM tech (Most Advance)
How to work?
The way OxyHydrogen inhalators work is that the nasal inhaler fits around your head and two probes fit loosely in the nostrils. When you inhale through your nose, the gas that comes out of the inhaler mixes with the air that you breathe. Do not worry about additional hydrogen leaking from the inhaler. It simply acts as an antioxidant on your skin, ears, eyes, and/or humidifies the air around you. Use it in a well-ventilated room.
Principle of Generating Hydrogen Gas
Use PEM pure water (no need to add chemicals) electrolysis technology, Electrolyzing water to produce pure hydrogen and pure oxygen, the flowrate is up to 1000ml/min.OxyHydrogen passes through the breathing system and ACTS on the body through cells.
|Product Name||OxyHydrogen Inhaler|
|Model||ABS-QY-01||Output channel||1 channel|
|O2 Content||33.33%||H2 Content||66.66%|
|Timer||30-480 min||Package||2 PCS/Carton|
|Product Dimension||208*278*426mm||Carton Size||580*360*540mm|
|Box Size||345*280*510mm||Carton Weight||26 KG|
|Unit Weight||9.5 KG||Rated Power||300W|